This Rd Lot 2 Weiser, ID 83672 Get directions
- MLS# 98697754
- Listed 21 Days Ago
Exceptional 1 acre building lot on a quiet county road approximately 5 miles West of Weiser. Power is along road, septic proposed. Wells range from 40-60 feet in depth. Enjoy uninterrupted views of Indianhead Mountain and the fields that surround. Public access to the Snake River is within a few minutes drive. Property is surveyed. CC&R's apply.
Heating and Cooling
- Gas: Propane
- Lot Description: Level Farm Ground
- Lot Size Acres: 1.12
- Topography: Level, Pasture, Road Frontage, Solar Potential, Surveyed, View Property
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Paved
- View: Yes
- Lot Size Square Feet: 48787
- Elementary School: Weiser
- High School: Weiser
- Middle School: Weiser
- School District: Weiser School District #431
- Association Fee Frequency: Not Applicable
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 347.42
- MLS Listing Status: Sold
- County: Washington
- Directions: From Weiser, W. on County Road 70, S. on Pirngle Rd, W. on Haas, S. on This Road to property.
- Tax Year: 2017
- Datasource Property Type: Land
- Area: Weiser - 1850
- MLS Neighborhood: 0 Not Applic.
- Parcel Number: 11N06W342900
- Subdivision: 0 Not Applic.
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electric: Available
Building and Construction
- Improvements: No
- Structure Type: Land
|6||Pioneer Primary School||PK-3||3.2 mi|
|4||Weiser Middle School||6-8||3.9 mi|
|NA||Weiser High School||9-12||3.3 mi|
|5||Annex Charter School||K-8||3 mi|
|NA||Indianhead Academy School||9-12||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for This Rd Lot 2
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.